Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where is my mind?

Am I sick because I don't sleep or do I not sleep because I'm sick? There is a little man in my throat using my uvula as a punching bag. There are mucus men in my nose throwing a rave. And the space where my brain used to occupy is now a helium filled balloon ready to explode. So you be the judge..

I made a solid attempt at going to class today. Half way through getting dressed, I started getting attacked by a hot flash/runny nose/achy throat, so naturally I started ripping off my clothes.. ya? Meanwhile my roommate Katie is watching me like I'm a new 'Jerry Springer' episode. The last thing I remember is falling on my bed, waking up at 11 and woooooops missed 2 classes. Might as well skip the third one and head down to the beach, right?.. Flashback of High School. Hold your judgements back and answer me this.. WWJD.

XOXO
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment