Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Beginning of Something Great..

Aloha, Nilo here! What am I doing at 4 in the morning making a blog when I have to be up in 2 hours? I'm proud to have officially joined the #1 stalking method. I am sure this blog will evolve into an explosion of passions that I hold, but for now I'm trying to get the hang of it. How about a 'good news' corner real quick? Just a quickie. I got my interview with Invisible Children!! After weeks of anticipation and especially this week where I thought I was going to yank my hair out. This is an incredible opportunity and one of the main reasons I am starting this blog. There are amazing adventures in store, whether or not I go, it doesn't stop there for me. I am the advocate for a change. I won't stop until the message has been heard and the work is done.


In other words, my roommates' new gag is to hide fake super-sized kane spiders everywhere I go and watch me freakout/cry/pee my pants all at the same time. Last night was in my bed, this morning was in my oatmeal, tomorrow it will probably be in my underwear. Until then.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment