Thursday, November 25, 2010

T-Rex is out of control


Things have changed between the two of us, like we're growing apart.. or more like HE'S changed! I vowed for better or worse, even with his rusted chains, age spots, the noises he makes when you ride him (shut up) sounds like popcorn on drugs, and his tires leaking air better than it does anything else. Even with all that I manage to love him, but it's like he's been trying to kill me lately.. Remember that one time that you almost threw me on the highway? Oh and that one time I was biking up the point and your chain popped off and tossed me onto the ground with the rest of the bugs? Me and you <3 forever Big T. Oh yeahh and remember how today when I let Tia barrow you she came back with a massive battle scar on her leg from you tossing her off? Good times.
       
xoN                       
                     
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment