Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday morning..

Freaking Monday morning, who do you think you are? So what if I haven't been to class since last week.. don't judge me. For your information, I Aced every one of my tests last week. And if homework were counted for by how many new bands you find and download on Monday morning, I'd be the millenium's new genius. Just tease my hair, slap E=Mc2 on my forehead, and call me Einstein.



In other words, this weekend was a refreshing 'F-U-..N'. Since the internet has been proven by Paris Hilton's slut tapes to not be all that secure with privacy these days, I will save some of the 'FU' details for my journal.. but let's move on the 'N'. N stands for Nilo? And Nilo and fun this weekend.. learned that pre-judging people based on other people's opinions is something I will work on never doing again. My weird side finally crept out to a full this weekend, which is not something I reveal in front of many. I hide the eccentric well I guess. We went to this secret reservoir near town that is the size of freaking Japan and has enough water to have the locknest monster and his 5 babies to live in it. It was pretty much a giant slip and slide for oversized kids.. except that it's illegal and you have to climb a barb-wired fence or crawl through a chihuahua dog hole to go to it.


A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ske Facer yesterday too! He turned 21 for the 4th year in a row this year.. Quite an accomplishment. He's looking more handsome every year and, yes ladies, he's single. I wish we got a video of our dance circle last night.. just a bunch of clean, wholesome fun. Crystal setting the example with her pelvic thrust, Morg's booty spank, Jarvie's drop it like it's hot, and Cat's roll down the windows while booty poppin. Keep it classy. For now,


XOXO
Finding Nilo.

No comments:

Post a Comment